- The Ural character and resilience, the ability to withstand weather conditions and under any circumstances preserve the harvest.
- A careful attitude to our native land and its resources, the application of safe methods and technologies for crop cultivation.
- Emphasis on a powerful fleet and modern equipment, which allows harvesting without losses and under comfortable conditions.
- Usage of the best Italian and Swiss automated equipment with personal participation of European developers.
- Adoption of time-tested and proven technologies.
- Having a complex of own enterprises, which accept crops from local farmers, as well as storage and grain processing.
- The use of «long» yeast technology, which allows us to produce a product familiar from childhood.
- A simple and understandable ingredient list for everyone — flour, egg, dairy products of our own production.
- Shock freezing technology that preserves the appearance and taste of products without any extra additives.
- The ability to deliver the freshest products to consumers in different regions in the shortest possible time, thanks to multiple production sites.
- The experience, qualification, and professionalism of our poultry farmers, annually confirmed by experts at regional and global levels.
- Our own production of mixed feeds, ensuring a high level of product safety.
- Preserving traditions in modern production — hand-molding all dough-wrapped semi-finished products, smoking using natural beech chips.
- A classic simple composition of the products, making it easy to monitor quality at every stage.
- A deliberate refusal to use technologies that extend the shelf life of products in favor of maintaining consumer trust.
- Stable partnership relations with local farms and farmers supplying raw materials.
- Use of technologies that preserve the full nutritional value of dairy products.
- Confidence that when people choose our product, they get maximum benefits and value for their money.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The introduction of the food safety management system at the enterprise ensures the supply of safe products that meet consumer requirements.
In line with the policy to achieve goals in ensuring the quality and safety of food products, the enterprise pays due attention to the implementation of measures to manage and minimize possible risks at all links of the food production chain.
The company's safety management system is based on a program of mandatory preliminary measures and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP). Work in the field of product safety and quality is constructed in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 standard series.
Continuous improvement of the company's activities, based on customer orientation, management involvement, and a process approach, strengthens cooperation with consumers from the Eurasian Economic Union Customs, the People's Republic of China, and the Republic of Uzbekistan.